MANNI-PLEX CAL MAG - 20L
Manni-Plex Cal Mag is based on the unique Manni-Plex technology. Essential plant nutrients combined with a proprietary blend of phloem and xylem mobile sugar alcohols to create a highly efficient foliar fertiliser.
The small molecular size of the sugar alcohol carrier together with the spreading and penetrating agents, ensures optimum absorption through the leaf into the phloem and xylem for efficient translocation to the active photosynthetic sinks.
Features & Benefits:
- Manni-Plex Cal Mag is a premium foliar fertiliser that delivers calcium and magnesium into leaves and then translocates within plants more effectively than other foliar fertilisers
- Research shows that Manni-Plex technology is essential for effective entry of foliar nutrients into the phloem and xylem and delivery to photosynthetic sinks
- Manni-Plex Cal Mag with its proprietary sugar alcohol technology, significantly improves crop calcium and magnesium levels rapidly to fix deficiency symptoms and improve yield and quality potential
- Effectively supplements calcium and magnesium to improve cell wall structure, cell elongation, photosynthesis and stomata regulation, leading to superior quality produce with less 2nd grades / rejects
- Ideal for use on crops at fruit/nut/pod-set and early filling stages to maximise harvest size and physically harden soft tissue to reduce bruising and increase shelf life
- Ideal for reducing produce quality issues relating to Calcium deficiency such as blossom end rot, bitter pit, tip burn, die-back, soft fruit and more
- Chloride free, plant safe formulation that won?t burn plants
- For use at any crop stage when used at recommended rates