Drontal Chewables for Large Dogs (35kg) - 2 Tablets
Drontal Chews are your go-to solution for treating and managing a comprehensive range of gastrointestinal worms in dogs. This includes:
- Roundworms (Toxocara canis, toxacaris leonina)
- Hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense - this hookworm is usually restricted to tropical areas in Australia, Ancylostoma ceylancium, uncinaria stenocephala)
- Whipworm (trichuris vulpis)
- Tapeworms (Echinoccus granulosus, Taenia spp., Taenia ovis, T. pisiformis, T. hydatigena)
- Additionally, it aids in controlling the shedding of cysts of the protozoan Giardia spp. in dogs.
1 Chew Treats 35kg.
Please note that Drontal Chewables do not offer protection against heartworms. If worm-related issues persist, we recommend consulting a veterinarian.