PYRETHRUM INSECT KILLER
Control of a range of insect pests in vegetables and ornamentals.
Where to use:
- A quick acting liquid insecticide especially suited for control of insect pests of vegetables, ornamentals and exotic crops
When to use:
- Apply Pyrethrum preferably on appearance of larvae to minimize crop damage.
- Pyrethrum should be applied at 5-7 day intervals during the growth of the crop.
- The spraying interval should be shortened during periods of peak insect pressure.
- Mix 30ml per 5L water
- Shake the container well before use.
- Ensure thorough spray coverage to avoid excess spray run-off.
- For knapsack application mix 30ml of Pyrethrum per 5 litres of water.
- Pyrethrum is compatible with Triforine Rose Fungicide.