ULTRAVAC - 5IN1 - 100ML
Ultravac 5in1 is used to prevent the major clostridial diseases in cattle and sheep.
Ultravac 5in1 prevents the five common clostridial diseases and with ultra filtration technology delivers optimal immune response in a lower dose than competitor products.
Vaccinate annually with Ultravac 5in1 - where local and seasonal conditions increase the risk of Pulpy Kidney, more frequent doses may be required.
The economic impact of clostridial diseases can be devastating.
For the prevention of:
- Enterotoxaemia (pulpy kidney disease)
- Black Disease
- Malignant Oedema (Blackleg-Like Disease), including swelled head in rams
- Blackleg is cattle and sheep
Features & Benefits:
- Uses a ultrafiltration technology. Zoetis’s unique ultra-filtration process creates a more pure vaccine that stimulates a targeted response by the immune system. It ensures rapid and effective protection against the dangerous clostridial diseases.
- Can be used for up to 30 days after opening (provided storage instructions are followed). This provides added convenience as this longevity enables the vaccine to easily fit in with farm management practices.
- Has an ultrafiltered low volume dose. The recommended dose is 2 mL for cattle and 1mL for sheep. This means less fridge space is required and fewer vaccine bottle changes are needed when vaccinating large numbers of stock.
- Ultravac 5in1 is also safe for all stages of pregnancy.