ULTRAVAC - 7IN1 - 100ML
Ultravac 7in1 is used to prevent the common types of leptospirosis which affect cattle (and can also be transmitted from cattle to people) as well as prevent the major life threatening clostridial diseases that commonly can occur in cattle.
For the Prevention of:
- Enterotoxaemia (pulpy kidney disease)
- Black Disease
- Malignant Oedema (Blackleg-like Disease), including swelled head in rams
- Blackleg in cattle and sheep
For the prevention of urinary shedding of the named leptospires in cattle when used prior to natural exposure and to prevent the risk of human leptospiral infection associated with the shedding of the named leptospires in the urine and from the reproductive tract of cattle.
Global studies have indicated that Zoetis' leptospirosis vaccines are equal to, if not the best in the world.
Features & Benefits:
- Protects you, your cattle, your family and your workers ? by preventing shedding of leptospires when used prior to natural exposure, stopping the spread of leptospires.
- Keeps the unborn calf safe and sound ? by preventing reproductive tract colonisation and placental and foetal infection by L. Hardjo.
- Can be used in calves from 4 weeks of age to provide early age protection.
- Has a low volume 2.5 mL dose to minimise the chance of site reactions.
- Can be used for up to 30 days after opening (provided storage instructions are followed) for added convenience, longevity and to easily fit in with farm management practices.