BUGMASTER controls a broad range of insect pests in fruit, nuts, vegetables, crops and pastures; and has certain other uses as specified on the label including fruit thinning.
- Controls a broad spectrum of target pests
- Controls a range of insects resistant to other insecticides
- Good residual on foliage
- Low odour
- Flowable formulation makes handling, measuring and mixing easier
- Wide range of label registrations
- High level of crop safety
AgNova Technologies recommends that Bugmaster should not be applied to lychee crops during flowering.