GARLON 600 HERBICIDE - 1L
Garlon 600 Herbicide contains the active ingredient Triclopyr, which has activity on a wide range of broadleaf weeds.
Features & Benefits:
- Contains the active ingredient Triclopyr, which has activity on a wide range of broadleaf weeds.
- A foliar spray option for tough-to-kill woody weeds and many noxious herbaceous weeds.
- Acts rapidly on weed foliage to provide quick browning of leaves and stems.
- Leaf brownout and distortion of stem tips will normally be obvious within three days of application.
- Short residual life in the soil allows planting of sensitive crops and shrubs soon after application.
- Targets Camel/Afghan & Prickly Paddy Melon.
- Fallow management tool to control melons and importantly conserve moisture.
- Effective on both seedlings and larger advanced weeds.
- Compatible with a wide range of herbicides.
- Rainfastness in 1 hour.
- Various application methods including High Volume Spraying, Boom, Aerial, Controlled Droplet, Low Volume High Concentrate, Gas Powered (Splatter) Gun, Basal Bark and Cut Stump methods.
- Classified as a Group I Herbicide, with a mode of action where the weed cannot grow due to disruption of plant cell growth. Triclopyr belongs to the Pyridines chemical group.
- Registered for the control of woody weeds and melons as specified. Further details of use can be found in the Direction of Use section on the Product Label.
- Registered to control broadleaf weeds while leaving grasses and conifers unaffected.
- Garlon 600 Herbicide is unusually effective on woody plants and is used for brush control in rights of way and defoliation of wooded areas.