TERRAMYCIN - PINKEYE AEROSOL - 125G
A broad spectrum antibiotic for treatment of eye infections of animals and particularly pinkeye conditions in cattle and sheep.
- Moraxella bovis and Rickettsia conjunctivae and has activity against a wide range of secondary invaders including Mycoplasma conjunctivae.
- Eye infections of all animals including infectious keratitis (pinkeye) of cattle and other infectious agents associated with these diseases.
- Bacterial wound contamination.
Features & Benefits:
- Highly effective at treating the common eye infections in cattle
- In a convenient aerosol formulation
- Flexible, with no meat or milk withholding period